Engineer RF 12/2015
Telecommunication, Auto/automotive, Electrical/Electronic
Place of work:
Time of work:
– RF Engineer is responsible for the analysis, design; implementation and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks.
– The general tasks include:
– Perform RF network design, planning and optimization activities.
– Perform link budget analysis, design criteria and traffic analysis.
– Carry out area and site surveys to identify RF equipment location and antenna orientation.
– Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators.
– Perform site candidate evaluation.
– Verify RF related site engineering drawings.
– Perform co-channel and adjacent channel interference testing and analysis.
– Perform radio network design and optimization for high capacity wireless networks using GSM and UMTS technologies.
– Lead resource for routine monitoring and review of Radio Network Related Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
– Support the RF teams regarding GSM/GPRS/UMTS optimization, parameter setting and performance issues.
– Interface with other regional functional teams such as: RF planning, RAN engineering, In-building, and UMTS Design group.
– Perform New network Design for Green Field Operator and Network Expansion activities aligned with Presales team.
– Competence/Knowledge Transfer and lead by Example.
– The RF Engineer shall support the Technical Project managers/Senior RF Engineer at the units for New Accounts and Key Accounts during delivery activities.
– Professional and dynamic working environment.
– 13th salary, working efficient and other bonuses
– Mandatory health insurance, additional premium health insurance as Labor Law required
– Training from international experts
– Education: Bachelor
– General requirement:
• University degree or technical college qualifications in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
• Good knowledge of the cellular system concept and Ericsson products (preferable have 3+ years experience in GSM/CDMA/WCDMA cellular system).
• Detail knowledge of network performance techniques, especially in relation to cellular networks.
• Independent, self-motivated, and well organised with an analytical mind.
• Co-operative, open to continuous change and varying degrees of responsibility.
• Excellent Team Player
– GOOD GSM/CDMA/UMTS Technology Basic Module (UMTS is preferable)
– GOOD Radio Compulsory Module
– GOOD English skill
– BASIC Customer and business orientation
– GOOD Teamwork
– GOOD Communication skill
– BASIC Leadership skill
Nguyễn Hồng Anh
Address:Floor 8th,H.L Tower, A2B Lot, 82 alley, Duy Tan, Dich Vong, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
- Staff telecommunications business, information technology, electrical – electrical – automation 10/2015
- Recruiment Policy
- Point of view about human resource