Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Electronic Automation
Employment has not been verified
– Develop a marketing plan (care, maintaining relationships with customers; Search, expand new customers);
– Mining and processing of business information;
– Quotations, construction bidding Profile, tender, participate in the bidding;
– To monitor and supervise the implementation of the project when the contract was signed. Coordinating the team members update project information and handling incidents arising;
– Update, business activity reports periodically;
– Perform other duties as Head of Department / Directorate Affairs.
– Be trained in a professional business environment
– To work in a professional environment and dynamic
– The other policies are fully implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Law
– Awarded in accordance with work performance, sales
– There is a progressive spirit and passion for business
– Priority given to candidates with knowledge of one of the products:
+ Cabinets source
+ Equipment related sources other telecommunications systems
+ Test equipment
+ The mobile transmission equipment, such as mobile antennas, feeder, combiner, …
+ Optical Transmission
+ Equipment radio and television.
– Candidates with the first telecommunications links with provinces, EVN, the military.
– Fluency in MS Offices, Internet, …
– Capable of traveling.
– Skills operators to make customer relations, product marketing.
– Ability to foreign languages.
– Job application.
– Curriculum Vitae.
– Household registration, identity card and medical certificate.
– The relevant qualifications.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION